The 2023 Poster Competition is now closed.
Be sure to register for the 2023 Annual Meeting to see who makes the cut!
If you submitted a poster and have questions,
please contact Denise Wilkinson, Meeting Coordinator, at Denise.Wilkinson@texmed.org.
The deadline to submit for 2023 was August 16th. The following information is for reference only.
POSTER COMPETITION GUIDELINES
Rules for Poster Submission
• You must be a medical student.
• Poster must be relevant to plastic surgery.
• ONE POSTER APPLICATION PER MEDICAL STUDENT.
• The student who submits the poster does not have to be present. However, a representative (or secondary author) should be available to answer questions during your assigned poster time, either during the break on Friday or Saturday. Details and assignment will be provided upon acceptance.
• It is the responsibility of the person submitting to get their poster to the meeting whether it be you or a colleague.
• Poster set up will be Friday, September 8th from 11:00am – 12:00pm (or earlier, if you get there earlier!) Additional details on poster set up will be emailed to you after acceptance.
• Posters must be mounted on a 36" wide x 24" tall foam core board. They will be displayed on easels provided by TSPS. Posters NOT on foam core board will not be permitted.
Criteria & Award for Winning Poster
- The best overall poster will be presented on Saturday afternoon/evening during a Poster Awards Presentation.
- Judging will be done by the TSPS Awards Committee.