Physician ID Badges
Travis County Medical Society ID/multi facility badges can be requested by phone (512) 206-1249 or by email email@example.com
. Badges can be picked up between the hours of 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, including the lunch hour at 4300 N Lamar
1. Texas Medical License
2. Network(s) you will have hospital privileges
3. Name of practice/group you are affiliated with
4. Recent Photo - email photo in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Payment prior to pick-up. Please call (512) 206-1249 (pay by credit card, check or cash)
6. Proof of identification at pick-up
for a new or replacement badge (limit 2 per physician)
When you arrive (4300 N Lamar Blvd
), please pull up and park parallel to the curb, right next to the temporary sign, "Curbside Pickup". Then please call (512) 206-1249.
ID badge information is forwarded to area facilities, please allow 24/48 hours for activation. TCMS starts the activation process for the hospital access upon badge pickup. If badge is lost or stolen, contact TCMS at (512) 206-1249 to have the badge deactivated and purchase a new replacement badge.
Note: Your ID badge should be worn at all times. Do not leave in a hot car or in direct sunlight for an extended amount of time.
For additional questions or problems with badge access, contact Member Director Remmy Morris at email@example.com
or at (512) 206-1252.